Equipment list

 Cameras:

I have decided due to the nature of some of the shots I will be filming, I want to use two cameras for this production. I also decided it would be best to hire two of the same camera so as to get an equal level of quality for the video. I decided to look into hiring these cameras and went to  https://www.hireacamera.com .

Whilst searching through the different types of cameras and reviewing their quality and rental prices I found the Canon EOS C300 Mark II, this camera costs £410.40 including VAT per 3 day basis due to needing two of these cameras, this would cost us £820.80 for the 3 days


Lighting:

For lighting, I have decided to go with a portable option, allowing for fast, do-able transportation, I preferably want a lighting kit with colour filters to enhance the party scene towards the end of the video. Due to this i went to the same website as i used for finding a camera and found the Rotolight NEO II 3 LIGHT EXPLORER KIT, this kit costs £105.60 for 3 days of hiring.

Sound:
For sound i decided it would be best to hire a sound kit rather than hire everything individually. I decided to go with the sennheiser wireless boomkit due to its lack of wires being safer and the reviews as well as pricing being within standard. This would cost £82.80 per 3 days.
Props:

For the phone I will use my own Huwaweii as it is a cost free alternative has no visible identifying logo. For the bag I will be using this bag from river island:

This is due to the ability it presents to hide any branding and it presents its self as high quality, appealing to our psychographics. This would cost £42

Costumes:

I will need a suit and a wedding dress along with a viking and a victorian costume. I have found precisely which costumes i will need to invest in, this unfortunely, worked out more expensive than planned but due to other things costing less, this will not cause any budget related issues.

£34.95

£141

£85

£75
this means costumes altogether works out at: £335.95.

overall equipment would cost £1387.15






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Client communication

British New wave research

Analysis of 3 promotional videos