Client communication

 Initial Client briefing

In this meeting we went over the brief with the client, being informed on what the task was, who we were making it for, reputation, messages conveyed and demographics/psychographics we were to appeal to with our video promotion. A video of the meeting is attached bellow to show evidence:




Idea pitch

In this meeting we, as a focus group, each individually presented our ideas with a basic budget to the client, receiving feedback from client and the rest of the group. 

The feedback I received was to follow up with my second idea but to incorporate more family past as well as reconnecting with current family. The client along with the group liked the dialogue "I didn't know you had so much family".  I followed up with this advice, further enhancing my first idea by incorporating contact with family ancestors and connections being made through that. I kept the line of dialogue that was well received.

I have. attached a video of the meeting to provide evidence:



Client meeting 1st March 2021

In this meeting I reviewed my progress of the project with the client.

Feedback from the client was to record more evidence of communication between the two of us to show professionalism and to further plan my production with posts such as location and gantt charts. I followed up from this feedback by creating this post and creating a gantt chart along with a location reccee and am contiuning to plan my product.

 I have attached a video of the meeting here as evidence:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British New wave research

Analysis of 3 promotional videos