Schedule

 

Due to me having issues with excel, I have made a listed time schedule rather than a gantt chart, here i have listed all of the tasks I need to. get done, when I should start them and when they should be finished by. Bellow you will find a brief evaluation of how well I followed it.

Throughout this project I have completed all of the production tasks on time, however, If I could change anything I would give myself more time to reshoot as I have some footage I wish I could change but could not because of poor weather conditions. I, however didn't complete any of the evaluation by my planned finish date due to organisation problems, next time I would to improve, create a gantt chart so I can more effectively manage my time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British New wave research

Client communication

Analysis of 3 promotional videos